The average temperature in St. Lucia from January through March hovers around 84 degrees. Wouldn’t you rather be surrounded by sunshine and white sand rather than snow this winter? If the Caribbean is calling, read on to find out how to win a free vacation to paradise.
We’ve partnered with Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa and St. Lucia Tourism Authority to give away a 4-day/3-night all-inclusive stay for two adults. The lucky winner will receive a free vacation that includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to/from the United States
- Three nights’ accommodation at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
- All daily meals and beverages
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Airport transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa occupies a prime 85-acre stretch on St. Lucia’s south coast, backed by lush green forest and overlooking a pristine white sand beach. The all-inclusive resort features eight restaurants, seven bars, five pools, tennis and basketball courts, an oceanfront spa, and the island’s largest waterpark.
The premium all-inclusive experience covers unlimited meals, beverages (including alcohol), and snacks throughout the day. Plenty of activities are included with your stay, including fitness classes, hikes, beach parties, dance lessons, kayaking, and more.
How to Enter
Visit our sweepstakes page here to enter before the giveaway ends on January 22, 2024.
Entering is easy—all you have to do is sign up for SmarterTravel and Oyster’s newsletters. (If you’re already a subscriber, you just need to enter your email address to verify your account—you won’t be signed up twice.)
You can gain bonus entries by completing one or more of the following tasks to increase your chances of winning. You’ll receive one additional entry per task.
- Follow us on Twitter (X).
- Retweet a Tweet from SmarterTravel
- Share the sweepstakes with a friend.
For full sweepstakes rules, review the Terms and Conditions here.
You Might Also Like:
• The 6 Best Insulated Water Bottles for Travel
• The 8 Best Observation Decks in the US
• TSA’s Holiday Gift to You: Free 2024 Canine Calendar
• The Ultimate Solution for Nervous Flyers
• FTLO Travel Launches Phone-Free Group Trips
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.