Close your eyes and picture this: You’re lounging on white sand with a glass of champagne in hand, gazing out at turquoise water with the peaks and valleys of St. Lucia’s iconic landscape on the horizon. Everything is included, so you don’t have to get out your wallet for a refill.
Make this dream a reality by entering our sweepstakes, where you could win a vacation at The Landings Resort and Spa, one of St. Lucia’s best luxury villa-suites resorts, with impressive all-inclusive option.
Need more inspiration to enter? Read our review of The Landings here.
The winner of this giveaway will receive:
- A three-night stay for two adults at The Landings Resort and Spa in a One Bedroom Marina View Suite (with your own private plunge pool!)
- All-inclusive meal package
- Beach ambassador service
- Access to daily on-resort activities
- Unlimited watersports
- Two spa treatments for two (one per guest)
- Round-trip airport transfer in St. Lucia
Note that airfare is not included in this prize.
How to Enter
Entering the sweepstakes is easy! Simply subscribe to newsletters from SmarterTravel and Oyster here. Our newsletters are a mix of travel inspiration, packing tips, and breaking travel news, designed to help you plan (and dream) for your next vacation.
Don’t worry, if you’re already a subscriber, you just have to verify your email address (and you won’t be signed up twice).
Want to increase your chances of winning? Get bonus entries by following SmarterTravel on Twitter, retweeting our giveaway announcement, and visiting SmarterTravel and SmarterTravel Hotels on Instagram via the links on the giveaway page.
Entries must be completed before the giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on July 27th. Winners will be notified via email by 8 p.m. Eastern Time July 31st.
Didn’t win? Click here to find great rates at The Landings on SmarterTravel Hotels.
You Might Also Like:
• SmarterTravel Spotlight: The Landings Resort and Spa
• SmarterTravel Spotlight: Waldorf Astoria, Washington DC
• SmarterTravel Spotlight: The Brenton Hotel, Newport, Rhode Island
• The Ultimate New Hampshire Summer Weekend Guide
• The 14 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for LGBTQ+ Travelers
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.