HBO Max is among the most well-liked streaming services offered today. With HBO Max, you can enjoy not only the entirety of HBO entertainment but seasons and movies from Cartoon Network, Crunchyroll, and many other streaming services owned by Warner Media.
Fortunately, Warner Media officially announced that HBO Max will now be accessible on all Fire TV gadgets following lengthy negotiations. Thanks to this collaboration, you’ll be able to watch the myriad of HBO Max’s television shows and films on your Fire TV streaming gadgets.
The Fire TV devices will also enable you to use Alexa to search for seasons and movies with HBO Max. Consequently, HBO Max entertainment will also show up in your universal searches and recommendations.
Provided in today’s post are the facts you need on the HBO Max application for Fire TV, including a description of the app and instructions on how to access the software.
Streaming HBO Max on Fire TV
HBO Max is interoperable across all Fire TV gadgets, including the FireStick and the FireStick Lite. If HBO is among your Amazon Prime Video services, you can sign in to HBO Max on your Fire TV device using the Amazon user credentials.
If you are a Fire tablet user, then the HBO application on your gadget will require an update to convert to HBO Max. Accessing HBO Max from any Fire TV device does not require additional costs, and you can use your present HBO login credentials to access HBO Max.
New users can register via the HBO Max webpage or the app. Additionally, irrespective of how you subscribed to HBO Max, if you are a present subscriber, you can access all services on Fire devices. Follow the steps provided below:
- Activate your Fire TV.
- Browse for and install the software to get HBO Max on any Fire TV device. You can also request Alexa to search for HBO Max by pressing the microphone key on your controller.
- Then, use your controller’s home button.
- A magnifying glass emblem should then be opted for. This can be seen in the upper-left portion of your screen.
- Type HBO Max, and when the drop-down menu opens, choose it. To type each character individually, use your controller. You won’t have to input the full name before the selection appears in a list of options in the lower-left area of the display.
- Choose HBO Max following the app’s recommendations. It can take a few scrolls to the right side for you to locate it. Make sure to choose the purple HBO Max application from the list of available HBO apps.
- After selecting “Get,” you can either sign in or choose to start a free trial.
A code will show up on the screen if you choose Sign In. You will have to use a different device to access the sign-in website and input the code. After that, you must log in using your HBO Max login information or those provided by your cable company.
You must register a profile if you choose the Start Your Free Trial option. You’ll need to fill out your billing details for this. After seven days of free viewership, you will be asked to pay a monthly subscription price for the video service.
Therefore, if you plan on purchasing a FireStick, the good news is that you can access HBO max on it. After learning how to set up a FireStick, you can follow the steps provided to gain access to HBO Max.
What Sets HBO Max Apart from HBO Now and HBO GO?
The catalog of movies available on HBO Now is made up entirely of original HBO content. HBO GO, on the other hand, was no longer accessible in the US after the introduction of HBO Max.
All HBO subscription services are included in HBO Max, along with Time Warner entertainment. Additionally, you can download a series to watch offline and create numerous profiles for other people. You can stream from up to three gadgets at once, and parental settings are also available, making it ideal for households to use together.
HBO Max is unquestionably the best option, provided you own a streaming device that can run it, such as the FireStick. Therefore, no barrier prevents you from enjoying HBO Max’s massive library of content now that Fire TV has officially integrated HBO Max.